Hello again, to whoever is reading! How have we been? Piling on pounds from the amount of left over Christmas dinner sandwiches you've shamelessly scoffed?
Anyway, I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite presents that I mentioned in my last post. My brand new Doc Martens.
I cant explain to you how much I love them, they are just amazing.
I am one of them weird people that are ALWAYS cold, especially my hands and feet. Its like my blood circulation doesn't even come close to reaching them! So these Fur Lined beauties are here to help me! At a retail price of £110, they are well worth what they cost! They are mega comfy and actually haven't given me a single blister like I expected.
So anyway, yesterday I went for a mooch around the Luton Mall, at the boxing day sales, I will be sharing what I bought in another post later on this week! But I bought myself a dark green jumper dress from new look, which I wore with tights and my new favorite boots. Looked fab, didnt actually get any pictures (bad blogger i'm sorry, i'm new gimme a break) but I did manage to make a similar outfit to what I wore on Polyvore.com
I make daily sets on there, so go ahead and take a look.
Short but sweet post, so i'm done here. Thanks for reading! Goodnight. x



No comments:
Post a Comment