Hi, me again, 3rd blog post, is anybody even reading?
Well anyway, having no plans yet for new years I've not had time to sort out a new years eve outfit! STRESS!
But its okay I'm sure I have something in my wardrobe still with the tag on. Anyway, I've been looking on clothes websites all night and found a few things I'm completely in love with! Looking at my 3 favorite websites; Newlook, River Island and Missguided.
I've noticed 'Barely there' heels, backless ballerina straps and sequins are in this time around!
Last year I wore a T-Shirt/Shift dress from bank, my favorite outfit because it was so comfy!
But these are the links to the dresses/outfits/accessories that I have found.
Take a look and buy some! (P.s. some of these items are on sale so quick buy before they go!!)
Clothes aside, I've decided to make a jar for the new year and put in all the exciting stuff that happens in 2015 then read them back on new years eve next year. I actually got this idea from interest, take a look at my page here!
I've also started writing a list for my new years resolution which involves going to the gym/working out more, my grandad gave me a guitar not so long ago so I aim to be able to play that by this time next year, to get another or a new job and also to grow my hair out and stop dying it so it is all one length and my natural colour!
Thats my aim, even if my hair is dead straight and the model is absolutely gorgeous!
Take a look at this, I found it on pinterest and set yourself goals using it...
I'll leave you to think about that and on that note I'm off to my happy place (bed).
Goodnight :) xxxx




No comments:
Post a Comment